We had a pinata, cupcakes, water balloons and squirt guns. Luckily the weather cooperated. I think the kids had a blast and I think we are going to do a combined birthday party for as long as the boys will let us get away with it.

Here are the birthday boys ready to hit the pinata. Also hitting it.

Here are some more pinata pictures. I think I counted close to 30 kids that hit it, plus some older ones that didn't.


Here are the boys blowing out their candles. They were trying so hard, but were making an "F" sound instead of blowing. It was pretty funny.

Proud Mommy!

There were a ton of chaotic pictures of the water balloon and squirt gun fight, but you get the picture with 30+ kids. Tanner of course had orange.
Thanks to Kat for staying up and helping me fill 200 balloons the night before. And Cindy for doing most of the other work for the party. She made some really cute cupcakes with her kids but I didn't get a picture of them.
On Tanner's actual Birthday, we had lunch with Gaga and Daddo at the bank (check Kathryn's post). Then that night we had waffles for dinner then opened a few gifts and had Aunts and Uncles over for cake and ice cream too.

Tanner's loot.

Blowing out the candles again with the "F" sound.
Later that night, MJ and I took him to the toy store by himself to pick out a present. He chose a race track. Over all I think he had a great day!
WE LOVE YOU TANNER!




No comments:
Post a Comment