It is a work in progress but not as messy as I though it would be. We spent about $75 getting blinds and a few more storage items and eventually I would like to get another unit with bins that we had in Jessi's room, but for now, I can live with it. I love that the kids can go in there and play and the mess ideally stays in one place. Realistically, I can at least put it all in that room at night and if I get to it that night, great, if not that is okay too.

Jessi's room looks so much bigger without the shelf in there and now she has room to keep her tent up. The boys room looks a little crowded but they only sleep in there so that is okay.

Here is the playroom. I love the rug in there and how everything fits around it. That was the picture in my head when I bought it.




1 comment:
I love the rug in the playroom! Your kiddos are too cute!
Post a Comment