Stats:
Jessi was 21 lbs 4.8 oz and 29.5 inches long. (still the biggest)
Tanner was 18.13 lbs and 29 inches long.
Hunter was 19.15 lbs and 29.25 inches long.
Hunter is eating mostly table food now and is getting better at chewing. I usually just mash up what we are having and he eats a little at a time. I am feeding him 2 times a day and sometimes a third now if he isn't sleeping when I feed the other two. He would probably eat all day if I let him. He loves to eat!
He is not crawling yet, which I have mixed feelings about. He is still content to just roll everywhere. He has finally gotten up on his hands and knees in the crawling position and will rock back and forth, but if he wants to move from there he just flops down and rolls. He no longer falls from a sitting position to a rolling position, he has figured out to get down, but not back up. When he tries, it looks like he is doing leg lifts. When he does finally get it, I will have a lot more work with him than I do now, since he is so easy and can't get into anything yet. I will have to train everyone, myself included, to pick up after ourselves.
Hunter is still sleeping really well. Well enough that the boys now share a room and I have my playroom. (Pictures in another post) He is still taking 2, and sometimes 3 naps a day, and is still happy if he only gets one when we are out and about.
He is starting to get more vocal. Letting me know when he is not happy with something, like me leaving the room. Also he is babbling more, so maybe he will talk earlier than later. Only time will tell. He really doesn't say much yet. He likes dadadadada, but not connecting it to anyone and he says mamamama when he wants something.
We love him so much and enjoy all his chub and smiles daily. Enjoy the pictures.

Hunter assuming the position.

I had to post this picture, he was in the middle of a yawn, and I got his tonsils!




No comments:
Post a Comment