Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sister Visit

My sister was able to come out and visit us for two weeks in July. We did a ton of fun things, but mostly just let the kids entertain each other at the house. They did really well to play together and we didn't have to break of many fights. Here are some of the things we did. There are more things we did at her blog, you can link to it on my side bar. It is Kathryn and Nathan.

Went to the PARK

Hunter in the sand.

All the kids in the sand.

Tanner and Caleb playing/fighting and making up. They came to blows but then were best of friends again within a few seconds. I think it has a lot to do with Caleb's loving nature.

Went to HAPPY HOLLOW

Went to the petting zoo portion first.

Fed the horses. Tanner didn't want to participate

Rode the Carousel.

Hunter hung out most of the day in his stroller.

Played on a fun swing.

Took turns.

Fun giant teeter totter.

Roller coaster.

I think they had fun.

Rode Danny the Dragon.

Had a ride on the swings.

Rode some bugs. The boys thought the antenna were guns of course.

Hunter rode the cars with everyone else. He wasn't so sure of it, but ended up okay with it.

Had a ride on some scooters. I was changing a diaper so I didn't get all the kids pictures.

Saw some more animals including this Jaguar. He is usually not awake, but definitely was awake for this. Kind of scary. I was grateful for the glass.


Had Sleepovers EVERY NIGHT!

No comments: