Saturday, August 21, 2010

Potty training. . . AGAIN



Tanner is doing a great job learning how to use the potty this time around. I think he is going to continue to do it this time. We have been in undies since Monday afternoon and have only had one #1 accident and a few #2 accidents. The first few days I would put a pull up on him over his undies when we had to go out for a while but he always stayed dry, so I am not doing that anymore. I trust him to go by himself for the most part but I still watch to make sure he isn't hiding in any corners (or closets). I think he is still having a hard time with knowing when he really needs to go poo. Though the way he would hide when he was in diapers, it kind of surprises me. I guess time will tell. I think he may have an occasional accident so I'm still going to pack an extra change of clothes, but NO MORE DIAPERS!!! When do I trust him enough to not wear pull ups at night? Any suggestions?


Oh, we made ice cream cone cupcakes too. They had some extra on the sides that I put on the above plate. I couldn't resist:)

1 comment:

The Cook House said...

Those extras were gross! I didn't actually think you would save the "Potty" and display it but I couldn't figure out what was on the plate until I scrolled down further. I got some info on potty training from a sister in my ward and it totally potty trains the child in 3 days both day and night. She used it on her 3 kids without any problems. The last one was potty trained in three days about two weeks before her baby was born! I'll send the info in an email. Good luck!