Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4th Of July Fun

We were super excited to be in Idaho for the 4Th. Not only to visit family, but to do fireworks too! After the reunions, we decided to go out to Grandpa's farm and shoot of our own instead of going to the city's show.

The boys had fun shooting of the fireworks and we had front row seats on the beach chairs. That was the only way to keep the kids at a distance that the mom's were comfortable with:)


My camera had a hard time focusing on all the changing lighting so my pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.


I love the beautiful view that we always see from Grandpa's house.


I thought that my battery was dead, but I was able to use it again the next night to get some sparkler action at Aunt Corinne's house too.

No comments: