
My Grandma and her Siblings.

Grandma and Grandpa had never met Hunter before. So of course, I had to document:)
The kids had a blast playing together and hiding in the trees. The event was at a church there in Idaho that has a huge pavilion and grass area for us all to gather. It was a little cooler than anticipated so we moved all the tables out onto the grass to eat. The food was excellent and so was the company. I wish we were closer so that I could see everyone more and get to know more of the extended,extended family.

Here we are at the tables eating the wonderful food. Like I said, there were a ton of us.

Hunter hung out on his blanket while we ate. Until the cousins and siblings decided to torture him. He didn't mind though.
Later in the afternoon after the first reunion, we had a smaller reunion with just my grandparents and down. A lot more of my cousins attended this one and I was able to meet all of their children. It has been a long time since I have seen any of them. Growing up we usually saw each other every summer at my grandparent's farm. SO it was good to catch up a little and visit. Also I couldn't believe how big some of my younger cousins have gotten. It made me feel old! Again, great company and great food made for a wonderful day.

We played with the babies. Grandma and Grandpa had two granddaughters, and Hunter that they were meeting for the first time that day. This cutie with Hunter is Emily.

The boy were playing ring-around-the-roses I think.

Grandpa was playing horseshoes with the kids. Grandma had to make sure that they were safe.

Uncle Nathan took over after a while. I think Grandpa went to play a hatchet game that he brought for the older crowd.

Tanner and Caleb spent most of the day under these giant trees. They had a blast.

We all enjoyed visiting.

These are my Grandparents. My mom's parents. Aren't they adorable:)

This is my cousin Bret and his family. I think his kids were about 8 and 6 last time I saw them. His dad is my mom's older brother. He and his wife escaped the pictures somehow.

Mom, Dad, David and Joe.

Sister, Kathryn, and her family.

Us, I had to put both in, I couldn't pick a favorite:)

My sister, Corinne, and Ethan. Her husband was working nights the week that we were there, so we didn't get to see him much.

My mom's brother, Brent, and his wife Nina and their dog Nayla(sp). (Their other son was on vacation in Hawaii).

Brent's oldest son, Shawn and his wife and their dog.

Brent's daughter, Devani, and her family.

Brent's daughter, Kim, and her family.

My mom's brother Hal and this family. (missing 4 of their children)

My mom's brother, Jeff's family. He was also working nights this week. We missed him.
There were 2 other brothers and their families completely missing and a lot of cousins, but we were glad we were able to see a those that we did see. It was a great time and I hope we get to see everyone soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment