Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a . . .


boy! Here is the proof

and him saying hello.
The pictures aren't that great but you get the idea. Jessi is doing better than I expected considering that she was convinced that it was a sister for her. I think she will be fine once the baby is here. Now we have to try to agree on a name!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I could tell it was a boy in the top picture...congrats!

The McGraths said...

Congratulations! This great! Good Luck with a name. Boy names were always harder for us than girl names.

Brent and Tracie said...

I guess you will just have to try for a girl with #4:) Congratulations!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun! Tanner is going to love having a brother.

Comarsh Crew said...

So exciting. I can't wait to find out what we are having. I bet Jessie is so excited, even though I'm sure she wanted a sister.