Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter morning after Daddy woke up and Tanner helped Mommy with my contacts so I could get pictures, we let the kids find the baskets that the Easter bunny hid for them. Tanner's was in the shoe box and Jessi's was in the oven.

Tanner helping with contacts.


Tanner digging in to his candy before breakfast.


Jessi getting her basket and looking like she does every morning until we have to go somewhere. It doesn't bother her that her hair is in her face. I did do it before we went to church though, does that count?


More attempts at getting a cute picture of both kids together. Failed again.

After a great day at church, we were able to celebrate Easter at MJ's Aunt Lorraine's house. They had a little egg hunt for the kids and then a great dinner. Here are some pictures. I love having family in town so that we can get together for holidays!


Playing ring toss.


Egg hunt. Jessi moved too fast. Daddy helped Tanner get the golden egg!

No comments: