Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Addition in October

That is right, we are expecting a baby again! The baby should arive some time in October. We will find out hopefully what we are having the end of this month. Jessi really wants a girl so for her sake and ours, we hope that it is a girl, but will he happy either way. I have had a few ultrasounds aready so hear are a few pictures of our baby to be. Good luck picking out features, I have a hard time and the doctors pointed them out to me.


These were both done today at about 12 weeks.

14 comments:

dots said...

Looks like a very cute baby in the making!! Congratulation!!

Angie Fellows said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling okay and are surviving being pregnant and a mommy of 2. =)

Wendy said...

Congratulations! What happy news!

Kirstin said...

Congratulations!

The McGraths said...

YEAH!!! congratulations! I wish you rest and organization!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I hope you're feeling OK!

Kathi said...

Congratulations!!

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting. I hope you have been feeling okay. That is cute that Jessi wants a sister. Good luck with everything :)

The Jackson's said...

That's so great. You actually beat me to it this time. I'm still trying to get Dana on board for another one.

Careina said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling good. Take care!

Lovely Lindsay said...

yeah! congrats lisa!!

Ryan and Kim said...

Congrats on #3! She/He has a cute face and a tiny little body!

Angela said...

That is exciting! Congratulations!!

Dev said...

How exciting! How are you feeling? Congrats, Lisa!