We had temperature in the 90's this week and so for FHE we decided to go out and enjoy the weather and wash the car. The kids and MJ had a great time! I let them have the fun and took some pictures. I dried when they were done. We were having a great time until it was time to come in and I took off Tanner's clothes. He was drenched! He literally threw a fit that lasted for 30 minutes. MJ had to get in the tub to hold him so we could wash him and he wouldn't hurt himself. It was quite impressive!

Helping Daddy.

More Helping.

Playing in the bucket.

The sponge that he was using had to weigh 5 pounds with the water in it. He got drenched carrying it around. But had a blast!

Jessi's favorite part was jumping on the sponge and getting the soap out.

Tanner's attempt at a smile. Saying "Cheese".
1 comment:
that looked fun...maybe we'll try it!
Post a Comment