Saturday, May 2, 2009

What will I find next

So I know that I have complained about Tanner's sleeping habits before and he is doing better for the most part. The last few days though he has had a rough time with naps. I put him down at 1pm and he usually doesn't fuss but sometimes he doesn't sleep either, but I still get a break which is great, I shouldn't complain. Anyway, on these days that he doesn't sleep he is pretty cranky by dinnertime. So this week, he didn't get a nap Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday and Friday looked to be the same. I put him down yesterday and an hour after he had his light on and was playing. About another hour later, MJ cam home and checked on him. This is what we found.


I guess he has now decided that he is going to undress himself while playing in his bed. At least he got a nap though
He has also decided that he can climb in his crib from outside if he wants his bear (oso) or binkie. But hasn't attempted climbing out. I hope that last until after August.

3 comments:

Comarsh Crew said...

That is sooo cute. Cayden sleeps in the twin size bed now, but when I was first trying to get him to sleep in it (fall asleep on his own too) after he stopped crying, we would check in after 20 minutes or so & find him in his crib. He would climb into it! It was so cute. Thank goodness, like Tanner, he hasn't figured how to climb out.

dots said...

cute!! yes, i was very sad the day kaylee launched herself out of her crib. i think the others did fine to stay there...except for mikenna...my bed was her bed...

Brent and Tracie said...

just wait til he learns to remove his diaper..that is always fun:)