Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

We were able to go over to MJ's Aunt and Grandma's home on Mother's Day this year and enjoy a wonderful evening with extended family. We had a wonderful dinner and then took a nice walk to the Rose Gardens. They are a beautiful garden full of roses, which were all in bloom right now. We also were able to get some great pictures of the family.

We didn't have the stroller but Tanner loved sitting on Grandma Connie's lap for the walk. I am amazed that he always sits so still for her.


Jessi was in heaven with all the colorful flowers. She especially love the pink ones.


There was a fountain, that used to be a wading pool for the kids, that the kids liked to watch the ducks in. Can you find the picture that Tanner isn't touching with his feet?


Here is the group of us. We were lucky enough to have a bench at just the right height for this picture. I think it turned out pretty well for a timer. We are only missing Jenny and Greg. Greg was walking the dog around the perimeter of the garden, we didn't know that they weren't allowed and Jenny wasn't home from work yet.


Here is a more updated picture of our family. I couldn't get one of all of us looking good so I kind of cut and pasted us together but I think it turned out good. I love the one of the kids!

1 comment:

The McGraths said...

looks like ya'll had a great mother's day!