
My wish for waiting until August didn't happen. Tanner now has a big boy bed in his room. The first night that we put it in there we didn't have the side on it and he slept in if with no problem. He stayed in there all night and woke me up at 4am when he rolled off and all the way to the door and shut it with a "clicking" sound that woke me up. I thought that he was trying to get out. I went to check on him and he was dead asleep up against the door. I had to push him out of the way with the door and put him back to bed. I don't even think he woke up.
The second time he slept in it was the pictures above. He has now had 2 naps in it after about 2 weeks and has yet to stay in it at night except for the first one. He as started there twice but comes out after a few minutes and wants his "bic" (crib). So I haven't pushed the issue. I think after next month he will be adjusted enough that we may move the crib out but we will see how it goes. I took the bumper out of his crib and I think that will help. It may be a long process though. But for this week at least he is taking naps again.




No comments:
Post a Comment