
Hunter liked MJ putting frosting on his cookie. It kept him entertained while the others decorated.

He enjoyed the cookie too.

Tanner and Hunter love to lick the beaters, Jessi was kind enough to let them this time.

Decorating, hard at work.

Daddy having fun with frosting with Tanner.

Jessi getting frosting from dad.

Hunter couldn't miss out on the frosting either.

He thought it would be funny to fill in where she lost a tooth on the way to Kennewick with frosting. But as Jessi was swallowing it, her next tooth fell out.

MJ wanted to make sure we knew where the teeth were missing from.

While driving home, Jessi lost her first tooth. It was 3:15am somewhere in Oregon. I had forgotten the tooth pillow that I used as a kid so I asked my amazing mom to come up with something for the following night. She found this perfect fairy fabric and pulled this pillow together just in time for Jessi to use it. She LOVES it!

Final products.

Final products.




No comments:
Post a Comment