Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas 2010

We went to MJ's parents' house to open gifts Christmas morning. We were mean to the kids and made them eat before we opened presents. We even covered their eyes so they couldn't wee Santa stuff as they came in the door. After we ate our yummy cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole, the chaos began.

Santa Loot




Hunter was pretty happy until we wanted him to open presents.

Then he had no reaction until he had had enough, then he let us know.

He loved climbing on all the presents.

I enjoyed watching him.

He was trying to stand in this little bus and ride it.

He got a little frustrated toward the end and it ended in tears.

(I think he looks like Ethan, his cousin, in this picture)


The boys posing on a present as they watch Jessi open her gifts.


Tanner loved opening his gifts. He was so animated. I wish I could have captured in all on the camera.


Jessi too was so excited for all her presents.


"Santa" got the kids this trampoline for Christmas, it is now set up in our play room until the weather warms up a little. They love it!

After all the gifts were opened and put away, we headed home to try to fit it all in the play room. Not an easy feat. MJ made some delicious pies, Vicky made a wonderful turkey and we all enjoyed the rest of the wonderful meal with Auntie Rain, and her family at our house for Dinner.

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas too and enjoyed the family time together to remember our Savior's birth.

No comments: