Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Party

Jessi had a great time at her party. We just have had few girlfriends over from church and school. We had 7 girls come and it worked out okay. They all played nicely together and were very well behaved.

We played pin the tail on the horse. Horse bingo, and musical chairs. MJ and I were busy with the actual party so there aren't many pictures.


Then we had spaghetti (hay), carrots and apples. Jessi wanted a horse theme and she came up with the menu. It worked very well and no one complained that they didn't like what we had amazingly!
Then we had cupcakes.


Finally presents were exchanged and the girls played a card game while we waited for parents to pick up their girls.


It was a very enjoyable party for everyone. I'm grateful that MJ was able to help or I would have been a little overwhelmed.
Happy Birthday my sweet, spicy girl!

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Bday Jess! You make a very cute 6 year old!