That is what I said to Tanner the other night.
And this is what we found then.


And this is what we found tonight.

Tanner had been having a hard time going to bed lately. Sometimes he will be coming out up to 10 times and 2 hours after we have put him to bed. So out of frustration I made the comment mentioned above.
He also had been getting dressed after he is in his PJ's for the night so we never know what we are going to find when we go to bed.
The last two nights I have threatened to take his new bike away for the week and he has not come out at all. Who knew all he needed was motivation:)




1 comment:
I love pic where he is in the crib sleeping with his baby brother. Too cute. I also feel frustrated with the kids bedtime routines. Especially when they don't follow them!
Post a Comment