Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tanner Turns 4!

We had a park birthday for Tanner again this year with his friend Owen that shares the same day with him. We went really love key this year and just had friends come to the park and bring their own punch and then we provided otter pops for them. It was super easy and everyone had fun. I want every year to be this easy!









Later that night Tanner was able to open a present from Jessi that she picked out for him at the dollar store. He enjoyed them all and is still playing with them.


Later that night MJ and I took Tanner to pick out a two wheeled training bike. He chose a Cars bike and has ridden almost every day since we brought it home and is getting really good. I haven't taken a picture yet:)

Then the day after his birthday we had his "family party" as he liked to call it. We went to Shin Sushi and then back here to open presents and have "cake".



He chose lemon cupcakes from Costco as his cake this year and I couldn't have been happier.


I can't believe my little man is getting so big! I love this little guy. Even on his tough days he still melts my heart.

No comments: