Hunter: Weight: 24.10 lbs; Height: 31.5 in.
Tanner: Weight: 21.12 lbs; Height: 32.25 in.
Jessi: Weight: 25.12 lbs; Height: 33.75 in.
Hunter is now 21 months and is starting to finally say a lot of words. He is very active just like Tanner and seems to run everywhere. If it is quiet for too long, I know I need to find him and see what he is into. He is my sneaky boy. He is very smart and will figure things out after watching the other two once or twice. This keeps me on my toes. Lately he likes to copy everything that Tanner does. This has been interesting. I keep telling Tanner that he needs to be a good example because Hunter is watching. Sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires.
We love our little cherub with his chubby cheeks and easy smile. Our family is complete with him in it.




1 comment:
I love this little guy! I am so glad Hunter and Hayden are close in age and will grow up to be good buddies!
Post a Comment