That was so cute! I love that she opens her mouth every time that she feeds Hunter. And I also love that she repeatedly calls him a weirdo throughout the video. Thanks for posting that! I loved Jessi's high pitch squealy voice! I love your kids!!
I enjoyed Jessi feeding little Hunter. They reminded me of when you would help with Chris when he was a baby. I think weirdo word is funny. I didn't expect her to call her little brother that. Ha Ha Jessi has her own little personal touch! She did such a great job right down to wiping his mouth with the bib! Way to go Jessi! Grandma and Grandpa sure love all you guys!
3 comments:
That was so cute! I love that she opens her mouth every time that she feeds Hunter. And I also love that she repeatedly calls him a weirdo throughout the video. Thanks for posting that! I loved Jessi's high pitch squealy voice! I love your kids!!
I love it that when you feed a baby one almost always opens their mouth too. What a good helper you've got there.
I enjoyed Jessi feeding little Hunter. They reminded me of when you would help with Chris when he was a baby. I think weirdo word is funny. I didn't expect her to call her little brother that. Ha Ha
Jessi has her own little personal touch! She did such a great job right down to wiping his mouth with the bib! Way to go Jessi! Grandma and Grandpa sure love all you guys!
Post a Comment