The other night after dinner they wanted to watch a movie. They decided on the same one and instead of watching it on the "big TV" they chose to share a little DVD player and snuggle together on the couch. I was able to feed Hunter and clean up the kitchen before they went to bed. MJ was out serving someone at the time. It was a great break.

Also we got the pool out for the first time at our house this season. I know, it is June and we haven't even been in the pool. This year has been really "cold" for this time of year. Anyway, they got out these water squirters that Aunt Kathryn gave them and had a blast. They were also wearing "protective eye wear" with helped to make it more fun.






3 comments:
I love it when my kids get along. So cute that they are good friends. Hunter is getting so big! I'm glad that Elise wasn't the only one who hated swim lessons. Maybe its the age. You were good to try to make him finish out the week, though. Amanda Bird is charging 7.50 a lesson this year, and I just couldn't afford to pay for Elise to scream on the sidelines the whole time. Plus, it was affecting the other girls lesson because Amanda had to spend too much time trying to calm her down. We're going out of town next week, but when we get back, we need to have you guys come over and play.
I know what you mean about documenting the good times. It is so easy to forget when it doesn't happen all that often. I'm glad they got some use out of the water squirters. I love the goggles! Great idea.
That was adorable! I love the picture of Tanner with his goggles on! What a cutie!
Post a Comment