
Hunter is now 5 months. We were at the doctor's office on his actual day and I weighed him and he was over 18 lbs! He is a big boy and just as happy.
He wants to be up and looking at everything all the time. He is content to sit in his bouncer and play with the toys there or on his play mat most of the day. He rarely "needs" us to hold him to comfort him, which is good and bad. He is getting really close to sitting up and is very good at grabbing anything within his reach and putting it in his mouth. We love having his smiles all day long and wouldn't want life without him.

Had to include a picture of his Chubb. Enjoy!




1 comment:
So so sweet! I can't believe he is 5 months already! I love all the different stages they go through!
Post a Comment