I over a month behind but I will try to catch up and remember what we have been up to.
I think the first thing that I missed was my B-day. MJ wanted to do something special for my 30th so he took the day off and helped me watch the kids that day. He even took them all to Chuck E Cheese for a few hours so I could get a nap in! I hope he makes that a tradition. That is all I ever want is some alone time or some time that isn't stressful with the family.
Then that night we were able to go up to the temple with Chris and Melissa. We had dinner after and it was a nice relaxing night.
The next night we went out with some friends and family to dinner to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, kid free. Again, a great, relaxing night.
Then Sunday we had a family dinner for all of those who live here in San Jose with February and March Birthdays. There were 6 of us! That doesn't include the other 4 who live out of state.
Over all it was a great way to start my 30th year of life!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment