We have another new addition to our family. We are saying goodbye to our Camry of 5 1/2 years and we have added an SUV to the mix. We drove it home yesterday and I drove around in it today. Here are some pictures. We are adjusting to having a lot more space and I will be able to park it eventually.

It is a 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited.
6 comments:
We went from a two door car to a Suburban! I was so terrified of driving it. Within a few days I braved the roads and decided to test my ability driving "the beast". I drove up to the Jack in the Box drive thru window on Almaden Expressway & Branham Ave. After maneuvering it there, I felt invincible! I loved my Suburban after that!!
I love the new car! So nice! Thanks for letting us bombard you house tonight and putting up with our crazy family! We love you guys!
I love the new car! It is super nice! Thanks for letting us bombard your house tonight and play the horrible game of UNO. we love you guys!
That is my favorite car ever!!! I miss it so bad!!!
You will LOVE it. I have had my toyota sequoia for 3.5 years now and I think I will get the same car again next time..just a newer version :)
Mine is gray too, except a dark gray. I love the light gray. Have fun!
Hey - that is so great! I didn't notice it on Sunday. We must not have come out at the same time. Congrats and enjoy!!! ~Tanya
Post a Comment