Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun at the park

A few weeks ago we went to the Dennis the Mennis park in Monterey. The kids had a blast and so did MJ playing with them. It got all their energy out after being couped up in the house with all the rain we have been having. It was a beautiful day. Here are some pictures and videos if I can get them to work.

There was a really cool old train there that Daddy and the kids loved to play on. I was a little nervous watching them up so high.


They were able to go all over the place.


This was a really fun slide to go down. There was a long line for it too.


This is Hunter's first slide ride.


They enjoyed climbing on everything too. Tanner wasn't so sure about coming down the way Jessi had though. I love that his feet are off the ground in the picture of the two of them.


Hunter enjoyed his stroller and stayed warm there until the last few minutes when I got sick of trying to go around everything since it has mostly sand at this park and the stroller doesn't work well in sand.


This was another fun slide that didn't have as much of a line. Sorry I don't know how to turn the videos.

2 comments:

kathryn said...

you're right all the boys do look alike at this age. I say it really clearly with hunter in his stroller. What a cutie pie!

kathryn said...

the slides look like alot of fun! Is the red one made out of poles that spin as you go down. That is a great idea, except when they get hot! :)