Jessi wanted a new toy the other day and MJ and I told her if she got rid of half her toys we would get it for her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to do it. Well she did try, and I am actually surprised at how well she did. But we didn't quite make the cut. The picture of the toys on her bed are what she decided to give away. Everything else is what she decided to keep. We were playing in her room at the time and it was quite entertaining to hear why she had to keep what she did.
2 comments:
Very parental of you. Brent says the same thing every time I want to buy toys and I just ignore it.:)
so hilarious. I would have loved to hear her logic on what to keep or give away. It's no Jessi's fault her grandparents like to spoil her right! :)
Post a Comment