Monday, February 22, 2010

First Beach trip of 2010

Last week a lot of schools in our area were off on break. It was supposed to be a beautiful day, not much wind and fairly warm for the beach so we decided to go. We found out the weather forecast was wrong once we got there, but the kids still had fun and we stayed pretty warm even though the sun never came out. I always bring layers just in case and I was glad that we did. This was Hunter's first trip of many. He did pretty well, sleeping most of the time and being passes from mom to mom and keeping us warm. I learned that I need to bring a thermos of warm water for him though after I had to walk down the beach looking for warm water when he refused his bottle. Over all it was a good trip and the kids had fun. Sorry not too many pictures this time.

No comments: