Wow, the two at the bottem look almost the same. Are they the 2 boys?? Fun idea.
They definitly look alike but not cookie cutter so. I love your idea
I love this idea! They all have their own look, but you can find the similar characteristics too. They all are amazingly cute...nice work!
This is an awesome idea! They all have their distinct looks and yet you can still see the same characteristics too. They are all cute babies, good work!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, the two at the bottem look almost the same. Are they the 2 boys?? Fun idea.
They definitly look alike but not cookie cutter so. I love your idea
I love this idea! They all have their own look, but you can find the similar characteristics too. They all are amazingly cute...nice work!
This is an awesome idea! They all have their distinct looks and yet you can still see the same characteristics too. They are all cute babies, good work!
Post a Comment