Saturday, November 21, 2009

Being Spoiled and a weird Rash

Last Saturday I went to a scout training and MJ stayed home with all three kids. Everything went well and I got a little break. Then MJ made a pedicure appointment for me so I went to that right after I got back from the training. Jessi went to, so MJ then had the 2 boys.
At the salon, I noticed a weird rash on Jessi's cheek, I thought maybe she had bumped her face, but it wasn't going away and when I touched her ear, she said it hurt, so we called the doctor and went right away to see if it was an ear infection. He checked her ears and said they were clear and started her on an antibiotic just in case and also recommended trying Benedryl. We got home and gave her Benedryl and started her on the antibiotic that night and she seemed fine on Sunday. Then Monday night she had the same rash on the other cheek. Here are some pictures of the Monday rash and a little on the other cheek. Anyway, she is fine again, and I'm wondering if it is something like eczema. We are still giving the antibiotic though.


So MJ ended up having the kids literally all day on Saturday!!! I am so spoiled to have such a wonderful partner in life.

1 comment:

Brent and Tracie said...

I've known a couple people that have had weird rashes lately, including me. I went to the doctor and he had no clue what it was...very reassuring. I just have to keep an eye on it.