Overall Hunter is still a very mellow baby. Every night he has a "fussy time". But he doesn't really cry even then, he just squirms a lot and doesn't sleep. I couldn't ask for an easier baby. I just keep waiting for him to get harder but crossing my fingers that he doesn't.
I am feeling almost back to normal too. I cleaned the house today for the first time since he came. I know that is pretty gross, but true. It feels good to live in peace again.
Enjoy the pictures!


Like the double chins?

4 weeks old

Jessi feeding Hunter for the first time. She loves to hold him still.

Jessi and Hunter watching TV together. He will usually fall asleep right there on her lap if I let her hold him long enough.




3 comments:
So cute!!! Looks like you've got some great help in Jessi!
He is adorable! I totally understand about the nursing thing- I'm not a big fan of it myself.
What a cute baby! Congrats!
Post a Comment