Friday, October 30, 2009

Update

Last week we went to the doctor on Thursday to get Hunter's weight checked and make sure he was doing well. At that appointment his weight was down to 8lbs 6oz. Today we went to his regular pediatrician for his first real doctor's appointment and he is now up to 9lbs 4oz and 22in long!!! I thought he was growing but almost a pound in a week, wow! Also an inch and a half. I was really surprised. He is doing well, and so am I.

After getting Hunter checked out, we went to see my doctor too. Good news, I am healing nicely and he has lifted and lifting restrictions that the ER doctor gave me so I am going to be able to do a lot more than I thought once Mom goes. To say I am relieved is an understatment. Also the ER doc was wrong about the mastitis, it is just a clogged duct, but I have to finish the anitbiotic anyway, BLAH.

Overall a great day with great news.

Trunk-or-treat tonight and trick-or-treating tomorrow. Be safe and have a great halloween.

Here are some pictures of the kids decorating their pumpkins.

No comments: