Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we decided to go to the pumpkin patch that is just around the corner from us. We are going kind of early this year since we don't know when Hunter is coming. The kids had a blast despite the fact that the bunny petting and the train weren't open that day. So we may be going back another day.
Here are some pictures:


Here are the kids and Daddy. They loved just running through all the pumpkins.


There was a little maze set up for the little kids. Here are the kids playing in it.


There is also a bigger Tunnel/maze for everyone to go through. Here we are coming out the end.


Here is Tanner posing with a pumpkin.


Here is Jessi posing with a pumpkin.


Jessi really wanted a big pumpkin this year.


Tanner picked up a big one and then said it was too heavy and went in search of another one. To our surprise he almost picked a white one.


He took a seat on this one for a while. Thank goodness for diapers.


Here are their final pumpkins that we brought home. I'll have to post again after we carve or decorate them.

The kids also were able to go to Chuck E. Cheese with just Daddy so that Mommy could get a welcomed nap! Thanks Daddy.

3 comments:

dots said...

The weather looks so nice there! We were planning on going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, but I think the forecast is rain...guess we'll see what happens...can't wait to see pics of Hunter!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I love me some Maciases!

Amber said...

Looks like a fun outing.
Oh Lisa, being overdue is so hard. (I went 3 days overdue with my third too.) Hopefully you are in labor as I type this. Good luck. I'm anxiously awaiting some new baby pictures!