Hunter Michael arrived! He started his journey 4am Monday, October 19th and was here at 9am weighing in at
8lbs 13.2oz and 20.5in long. We are glad that he is here and are adjusting to a newborn in the house again. He is a great eater, but needs some help in the sleep department. Here is a few pictures to hold you over until I have time and energy for a full post.


(My sis just realized that I put the wrong weight for Hunter, so I made the correction:)
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is a beautiful newborn. He looks so calm and curious laying on the scale. Can't wait to see more pictures!
So sweet Lisa. Congratulations! I ran into MJ & the kids as they were walking up to see you on Monday. It was great seeing them. How big they are getting. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear what life is like with 3 kids.
YAY! Can't wait to meet the little guy -congrats to all of you!
Congratulations!! He's adorable!
Great!! I was aching to call you to see if he had come but thought I would just wait until you sent something out. He is a perfect little man. Congratulations!
He looks so good for a newborn. i hope you are doing well and that labor was bearable. Let me know how going from 2 to 3 is. Congrats.
Post a Comment