
While we were camping Tanner turned two! I can't believe he is that old. Anyway, MJ brought a cake out to Santa Cruz and we shared it with anyone who wanted it. Another boy in our ward shares the same birthday as Tanner so they were able to both blow out candles. Melissa and Chris came out for the night too. We ate cake, then had some smores. Very low key, and nice.

The cake with Tanner and Owen blowing out candles.

Smores.
Then on Sunday we had another mini celebration for Tanner. I make some cupcakes and he got a helmet and scooter. He loves it after trying to ride all the bigger kid's scooters all week at camping.

Jessi helping Tanner open his card.

Tanner with his new helmet and scooter.

Blowing out the cupcake candle. I love that he was so proud of himself when he did it.

He loved the cupcakes, but unfortunately they were hard to hold on to. He still was able to get some frosting in his mouth.




No comments:
Post a Comment