Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Basin: The Redwoods


I lied, one more post this month.
We took a little day trip to the redwoods near the coast. We forgot directions and so we took the long way but he kids were great in the car and we had a great time while we were there. We didn't get rained on this time and the weather was perfect in the shade of these amazing trees. The kids loved just running, skipping, and climbing and playing with Daddy. Here are a few pictures of the trip.



Can you find MJ?

Tanner loves to balance.



Running around the tree with MJ.

The dessert after playing.

2 comments:

Erynn Marie said...

Good heavens, lady. Are you bringing another small one into this world? How did I miss that until just now? (And I was grateful to see that there was a baby countdown on the left side of your blog, b/c I'm always afraid to actually ask people if they're pregnant.) Hooray for you! I hear 3 is fun! Now if I could just get 'round to number 2... By the way, the redwoods were gorgeous. :)

The Kelly Family said...

I love big basin! It's so beautiful!