Hey Lisa, I'm so excited to find that you have a blog! Looks like you have been busy. You aren't a Macias unless you LOVE disneyland!!! The kids are sooooo grown up! Hope you are all doing well. Cindi
Hey lise - Vicky told me you guys were going to the Happiest Place on Earth - it was fun to see the pix. We went in January with Rochelle & family. We pretty much had the park to ourselves. We walked onto every ride. Good times. Miss you guys - hugs to Jessi & Tanner.
Disneyland looks like so much fun!! I know my girls would be in heaven if we went. Life size real princesses, Winnie the Pooh, and all the rides. No wonder it's the happiest place on earth :) I'm glad that you guys had a good time.
5 comments:
I think you have me beat on pictures, even if our trip was longer! But they are great for memory keeping. The girls love to look at all of our pics.
It looks like you had a blast. The pictures are adorable!
Hey Lisa, I'm so excited to find that you have a blog! Looks like you have been busy. You aren't a Macias unless you LOVE disneyland!!! The kids are sooooo grown up! Hope you are all doing well.
Cindi
Hey lise - Vicky told me you guys were going to the Happiest Place on Earth - it was fun to see the pix. We went in January with Rochelle & family. We pretty much had the park to ourselves. We walked onto every ride. Good times. Miss you guys - hugs to Jessi & Tanner.
Disneyland looks like so much fun!! I know my girls would be in heaven if we went. Life size real princesses, Winnie the Pooh, and all the rides. No wonder it's the happiest place on earth :) I'm glad that you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment