Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disneyland: Day 1

We are back from our Disneyland trip. It was a great weekend, despite our weather. It rained all three days that we were there. I don't have as many pictures as I would have because of the rain but I might add more as I get them from others that were there with us. We (our family and MJ's parents) got there about 11am and met up with MJ's sister, her husband, and my sister and her family. It was great to see everyone. We had a little something to eat and then we were off to the park.
There were barely any lines and we didn't have to wait or mess with crowds.
We went to Fantasy Land first. We walked through Sleeping beauty's castle, then went on Peter Pan's Flight. Next we went on King Arthur's Carousel and then Mr. Toad's Wild ride. Next was Dumbo, then Storybook Land Boat ride. Then finally we hit Cassey Jr. Circus Train.


Nathan, Jessi, Zack, Caleb, Jessica, and Daddo on the Carousel.


Caleb on Mr. Toad's Car. He and Tanner loved to play in the cars.


Jessica, Lisa, Tanner, Zack, Kathryn, Nathan, and Caleb in the Orange Car. Jessi and Kirsten in the pink car on Casey's Train.

Next we went to Tomorrow Land. The two little boys fell asleep on the way there. We rode on Buzz's ride. The kids loved it! Then on to Star Tours. Next we did Space Mountain. All the kids rode it. When I asked if they wanted to do it again only Zack said yes. He got to ride it later another day.


Lisa, Tanner, and MJ on the Buzz ride.

Then we headed to Pirates of the Caribbean for our last ride of the day.
We then left and went to Knot's Berry Farm for dinner. Then went to bed after we got back and had a good night's sleep, at least most of us.
Tanner decided that he didn't need to sleep this trip, so to say the least I need a few days to catch up on sleep. He was up at 4am on Friday, 5am on Saturday, and 6am on Sunday. At least it got a little better as the days went on.

No comments: