The kids loved the characters and the food was excellent too. I didn't get many pictures so I'll have to post more after I get some from everyone else's camera.

There was a car from Autopia out in front of the resturant. The kids had a great time playing in and on it.

Tanner and Caleb both wanted to drive. Am I a bad parent for taking pictures of them fighting instead of helping them?
Here is our group, minus MJ. We had a great time together.
After breakfast we said goodbye to my sister's family and they headed back to Utah and then a few hours later we said goodbye to MJ's sister and then we were off ourselves.
We made it hope that evening without incident with MJ feeling a little better and the kids exhausted.
Thank you Gaga and Daddo for a wonderful trip!!!




1 comment:
Sounds like you had gobs of fun and were at least prepared for the rain!! Way to make the most of it!
Post a Comment