Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another attempt


So here is our latest attempt to get Tanner to eat sitting down. We got this great table from IKEA and finished it in the hopes that he would sit down and eat his food. Now our meals consist of either MJ or I gettin up, setting Tanner down, getting him to take a bit and then him running off again until the next bite. So much for this attempt but we are going to keep trying. Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Hey Lisa! I'm so glad to have found your blog. Your kids are as cute as ever.

Um, we have the same eating troubles with Joshua, and he's almost 5. Let us know when, and if, you find something that works!

Kathi said...

Tie him up. =)

Toria said...

Ivy has been putting up a fight about the high chair lately, because she insists on sitting at our little IKEA table like a big girl. I don't have any advice sorry.
The kids sure look cute!