![]() |
| From Halloween 2008 |
We went to Down Town Willow Glen's trick-or-treat again this year. We were in a time crunch so we were only able to go down about half of one side but the kids had a great time. I ended up parking a lot farther away than I would have like and had to bring the stroller so Jessi held Tanner's hand the whole time while I tried to not run anyone over with the stroller. Everyone kept saying "Cute Nemo" and when we got home Jessi asked why no one said "Cute turtle". It was kind of sad but cute too.
![]() |
| From Halloween 2008 |
Then later that night we went Trick-or-treating on our street and took some pictures with the giant Pooh Bear that is a few houses down from us. We also went over to MJ's Aunt and Uncle's and went to a few houses on their street. Tanner didn't get a nap that day and so fell asleep on the way to thier house. He woke up after we got out of the car and started to chew the skittle that was still in him mouth that I was giving him in hopes that he wouldn't fall alseep. I guess it didn't work:) He was so tired!






No comments:
Post a Comment