This is what it looks like now!
Again, before. . .

And after!
While we were away this weekend we finally got our house painted. It is called Marina, it is a blue/grey color and the trim is white. It looks like a new house to us and it finally stands out when we drive up. Honestly I have passed my own house driving by before because it was so bla, now I don't have that problem. We traded some work with a neighbor that is a painted for some sprinkler work and we are finally done. Just in time too because we will probably put up the Christmas lights this weekend.





4 comments:
Your house looks SO good! I love it! We really need to paint our house. I love that color.
Love it! It looks so good and does stand out- in a nice beautiful way!
you're making me miss our home!
Great color!!
The paint job looks great!!! I'm jealous of your backyard, too.
Post a Comment