Thursday, October 30, 2008

Giordano's Pumpkin Patch

We went to another pumpkin patch with some friends last week too. I liked it a lot. It was just the right size for the kids that we had. And best of all it was only $2 to ride the train and everything else was free!


Jessi loved these bunnies. Tanner wasn't quite sure what to think of them but after we went back in a second time he got the idea. I think he even got brave enough to touch one. He was more interested in their nasty water than them for the most part though so we didn't stay in long once he discovered that.


We got to ride the train too. I was the only adult on the train since it was pretty small and Tanner was the youngest. There is a little gyser that goes off as we go around in a circle and Jessi and another little girl were pretty scared so I was glad that I was on. Tanner liked it so much that he tried to get back in the gate by himself.


Here are the pictures that we tried to take of the four kids that were there from the ward. As you can see I didn't get a single good one of all the kids but I thought it was pretty funny looking at all of them together.


Tanner decided that he liked to roll pumpkins and would try to lift the biggest one he could find. He was able to turn over a few. He and his little friend Nate also had a blast playing with the wheelbarrow and the pile of pumkins.


I just loved the kids running through the field full of pumkins. I couldn't resist the pictures.


They also had a blast running through the hay mazes. I think they probably would have run through all day if we had let them. My friend Beth also had a go at it.


I brought their costumes for some pictures and I'm glad that I did. I never got a picture of them at the other events and it is supposed to rain tomorrow on Halloween so I'm not sure that I'll get them then either. Jessi is a turtle (really the turtle from "Over the Hedge", but she just says a turtle or sometimes "speedy") and Tanner is Nemo. I'm glad that we have gotten so much use out of that costume.



And finally the picture of me with the kids. They were both ready to be done sitting still so I'm glad that one of them turned out okay.

3 comments:

dots said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We were all bundled up when we went to the pumpkin patch...

Brent and Tracie said...

You are a great picture taker. The frames you have all the picts in look real nice:)

Beth said...

I love that you got Nate and the wheelbarrow! I didn't get many good ones either. I also love the trick with multi pix in one frame, you will have to teach me to do that...