That is cute. I'm going to have to check out Nickjr.com. THe pumpkin patch is kind off Branham and Snell. Go south on Snell past that Safeway and I think it's called Gordinos, or something like that. There are signs along the street as you get closer. Are you doing the Willow Glen trick or treating again? I think we're going to.
Danny loves to play on the computer too- He likes playhouse Disney. http://atv.disney.go.com/playhouse/games/index.html Who needs to buy computer games when you have this great stuff online. I love the video of your monkey kids. I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. You're very brave to let him sit at the table. We have to buckle Caleb in to make him stay in his highchair.
4 comments:
Very cute lantern Jessi!!
That is cute. I'm going to have to check out Nickjr.com. THe pumpkin patch is kind off Branham and Snell. Go south on Snell past that Safeway and I think it's called Gordinos, or something like that. There are signs along the street as you get closer. Are you doing the Willow Glen trick or treating again? I think we're going to.
Danny loves to play on the computer too- He likes playhouse Disney. http://atv.disney.go.com/playhouse/games/index.html
Who needs to buy computer games when you have this great stuff online.
I love the video of your monkey kids. I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. You're very brave to let him sit at the table. We have to buckle Caleb in to make him stay in his highchair.
Wow!... Time flies fast. It seems like just yesterday that we were in San Jose. Jessi is getting soo tall... I can't believe it. Tanner too!
Post a Comment