Friday, January 22, 2010

Tanner 2 1/2

Tanner is now two and a half. He is getting so big. He is finally past the 25lb make at 26lbs last Sunday on Gaga's scale. He loves to play with Jessi and for the most part they play well. He has started to tease her a little though but if she asks him to do something he usually will say, "of course." He is a sweet little guy and we love him so much.
We tried a day of potty training and by the end of the day we made it to the potty more than we missed, but he didn't want to try the next day and I'm okay with that. I think this summer will be a good time to try again unless he wants to try earlier.
He loves to play with anything with wheels and also loves balls.
He still loves to run and jump off everything and thank goodness he has a heard head. I think he will still be our child that goes to the ER the most, but hopefully not for awhile.

No comments: