Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years Eve

I haven't posted in a long time and it is because so many things happened within the first few days of 2010. I am trying to catch up now, so be patient and sorry if there is a mass posting tonight or tomorrow:)

New Year's this year was great! We were lucky enough to have my parents and two youngest brothers here for Hunter's blessing and there were able to come out early and be here to bring in the new year too. We enjoyed good food, too much junk food, a lot of wii, nintendo, and gamecube and of course the neighbors set off fireworks (a little too close for comfort). Jessi stayed up for the first time all the way to midnight. Unfortunately, MJ didn't make it and took a little nap, but woke in time for sparkling cider. We missed the ball drop since we have limited channels on the TV, but we all had an enjoyable night and we were grateful to go to bed.

Did anyone else notice the weird moon that night? There was a fuzzy circle around it at our house. I think if kind of freaked out my brothers. It was probably from the fireworks. I tried to get a picture but it didn't really work.

No comments: