
Daddy time with Hunter. They were making faces at each other.

Tanner doesn't pay much attention to Hunter most of the time, but he likes to talk to him, "hey Buddy," and occasionally (twice) wants to hold him for a few seconds.

Here is a look at how he has changed over the last week. He has some great expressions but overall is a really mellow baby, so far.

Jessi can't get enough of holding Hunter. He will usually sit with her for about 30 minutes before he falls asleep in her arms and then I put him in his bed. I think they both enjoy the time. I hope that he lets her hold him for a long time, and doesn't get to squirmy. She and Tanner both have colds so she has to wear a mask and she doesn't mind a bit, she actually reminds me.




2 comments:
Hunter is so cute! Congrats on such a beautiful family!
He's so cute it almost makes me want to have another one...almost:)
Post a Comment