He is finally starting to talk a little and also knows some sign language, which has helped a lot too. He says a lot of different sounds for animals, elephants are his favorite right now, and if he doesn't know the sound an animal makes it is "woof, woof". He says mom(ma), dad(da), Jessi(e.e.), eat(ee), hot, light(hot), binky(ee), Oso(oooo), spoon(ooo), truck/car(vroom, vroom), duck(uck), and probably a few more but I can't think of them right now. He can definitely get his point across with out so many words though. He signs: please, thank you, more, and milk. He has my independence and stubbornness, and MJ's temper and patience. I think that says it all. I have to say though, when he is happy, he is the most loving, happy kid around.
Anyway, he is busy as usual and I look forward to his naps every day so I can get a little break. He hasn't been sleeping for about a month. He will be up 2-5 times a night. But the last few days he has only been up 1-2 again so I'm hoping that it will be back to sleeping all night again soon. So if I've been a little slow on posting some events lately, sorry. A nap is a little more top priority if I can fit it in while I get Jessi involved in something for about 30 minutes. Hopefully I will be posting a little more regularly again soon. If not, we will post again in February after our trip to Disneyland!




No comments:
Post a Comment