Well, the answer is, not good. Not good at all!
We were already having problems with Tanner going to bed,
and now that Hunter has thrown this wrench into the mix we have a lot bigger problem on our hands. I have tried a few things but nothing is seeming to work except putting Tanner in another room at bed time and transferring him after Hunter is asleep. But I worry that this is going to be causing bigger problems down the line. I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying. I wish sometimes that my boys weren't so stubborn:)
I never know what I am going to find when I open the door after I leave Hunter in there for nap time or bed time. The above picture is where I found him tonight. He has started emptying the trash can, the wipes, pulling everything off his dresser and will open and clothes drawers instead of just laying in bed and going to sleep. I hope that he figures this out soon, or that I can find something that is a better solution. I am running out of patience.




No comments:
Post a Comment