Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Hayden

Baby Hayden joined our family back in the end of March. I know I'm still really far behind.


This is the first time the kids met their new cousin. Hunter had a little bit of a runny nose, so he wasn't able to go and see Hayden with the other kids. The kids weren't able to hold him that time anyway though.

The next time they saw him, they were able to really see and interact with him. As you can see they love him as if he were their own brother.





He has been over a few times, and I have been able to babysit 2 times. Sorry, no more pictures, you will have to visit Jessica's (mommy's) blog for that. Hunter seems a little bit jealous, but overall I think we will be okay taking him in as our own during the day when I start watching him when Jessica goes back to work.
We love this new little one and are so excited that he is here with our family now!

No comments: